[lbo-talk] polls on palin

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 5 15:22:14 PDT 2008

> Yea, at first I thought there might be something to your analysis
of her being able to appeal to "regular" folks. But as it sunk in I'm thinking she's a fake regular folk, and that will come out.

It is already out. People who want to see it will, and those who do not, will not. There is nothing to reveal. Just depends on one's seating assignment at the spectacle.

> She's also like the Queen of the creatures in the movie "The Alien",
the biggest monster of them all

I think CB is referring to ALIENS (THE ALIEN is a Thomas Ince film from 1915) where Ripley famously cries out: "Get away from her, you bitch!" (faggots remember shit like this).

Has CB, even though he did not type the dreaded "b" word, slyly invoked it through cultural reference, thereby asserting his unspeakable, swaggering male dominance over the weak, unprotected distaff members of this venerable list serve?

Discuss.

Brian