[lbo-talk] Jezebel on Palin

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Sep 5 17:04:58 PDT 2008

wow. what a piece of shit this was. i can't even begin to describe what a turd i think this jessica character is right now. just. wow. all i can say right now is: she ought to speak for her fucking self and drop the "we" shit. this business about jezebel being the voice of feminism? i puke on her hot pink Minolos pumps and hope it sticks in her toe cleavage and dries to a fine, impossible to remove crust.