[lbo-talk] Jezebel on Palin

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Sep 5 17:17:02 PDT 2008

At 04:24 PM 9/5/2008, Dwayne Monroe wrote:

>The other angle is that a lot of her liberal detractors (see, for
>example, the heroes over at DailyKos) -- the ones going on and on and
>on about the beauty queen thing and the daughter and the baby and I
>don't know what else -- are simply misogynist assholes (I'm including
>women *and* men here). Their camouflaged assholoisty is de-cloaked
>from time to time to be directed against selected targets.

that's why i always say that mainstream jezebel feminists are really radical feminists wearing boustiers and fingering a strap on, pretending to mean it. they hate sex just as much as the rads do and they turn out to be self-loathing feminists to boot, very quick to become raving misogynists when it suits their purpose.

i think that's what came out most in that video you posts of the two jezebel writers getting drunk on some local NYC broadcast. it was some time back and i was too busy to comment. if you want to troll for elistism that was as good a place as any -- on both sides: the woman running the interviews and the lushes being interviewed.