[lbo-talk] Thoughts on Palin and Sexism

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 13:00:28 PDT 2008

On 9/6/08, Chuck Grimes <cgrimes at rawbw.com> wrote:

> This mythos goes
> along with contempt for the environmental movements and global warming
> orgs, all those tree hugging, chardonnay swilling, cheese eating
> French surrender monkeys...

<snip>

> What the hell kind of people kill moose to get a hamburger, or hunt
> wolves from helicopters? Nasty people.

This is the kind of lifestyle-psuedo-politics I don't get, or want to get, from the right or the left, both of which seem to find them much easier than addressing actual issues. The War of the Cheese-Eaters and the Moose-Hunters? Thanks, but I'm an omnivore, and I don't confuse my diet, the way I go about getting it, or anyone else's, with a platform.