[lbo-talk] Thoughts on Palin and Sexism

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 7 18:40:10 PDT 2008

Yep, you're wrong. More than simply starve however. The slaughter of the buffalo was specifically to deprive Native American's of a primary source of food, clothing, housing, etc. By killing the buffalo the Govt. felt it could more easily control nomadic tribes who needed the buffalo to survive.

John Thornton