[lbo-talk] Unemployment jumps to over 6%, McCain's lead jumps way up to 10%

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 10:30:17 PDT 2008

Well, I have my birthplace in Tennessee to go back to (rather than Wojtek's Poland). And I know a lot on this list, which has a coastal city bias/elitist thing going on, might consider that tantamount to a fascist maneuver.

-- even worse than my presently being in Texas, probably, which gets slammed a lot as it is already, wholesale, despite us pockets of partisan resistance who remain embedded in the enemy terrain.

-B.

B. wrote:

"I'm beginning to feel more and more like Wojtek about the USA, only I don't have a Poland to go back to."

Charles Brown wrote:

"Yea, 'cause that would be a fascist bounce."