[lbo-talk] Racists for Obama?

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 04:55:24 PDT 2008

--- On Sun, 9/7/08, Mr. X <from_alamut at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=951

[WS:] Where we read, inter alia:

"He will make things so bad for white people that hopefully they will finally realize how stupid they were for admiring these jigaboos all these years," "Darthvader" wrote on the neo-Nazi Vanguard News Network (VNN) web forum. "I believe in the motto 'Worse is Better' and Obama certainly fits that description." Another poster on the same thread this summer chimed in with this: "I hope Obama wins because in four years, white people just might be pissed off enough to actually do something. … White people aren't going to do a thing until their toys are taken away from them. So things have to be worse for things to be better."

Amazing how this type of thinking is mirrored on the left - just substitute "white people" with "working people."

Wojtek