[lbo-talk] Howard Stern to auction woman's virginity on air, woman cites capitalism, need to pay tuition

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 11:38:17 PDT 2008

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/article1666486.ece

[...]

The 22-year-old brunette, who is using the pseudonym of NATALIE DYLAN “for safety reasons,” says the money will pay for her college tuition.

She was introduced to Howard by the owner of a brothel in Nevada, one of two US States where prostitution is legal.

The winner of the auction will get to consummate the relationship at the brothel, where the student's sister already works.

Natalie says: “I don't have a moral dilemma with it.

“We live in a capitalist society. Why shouldn't I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity?”

In case anyone doubts her virginity, she is willing to submit to a polygraph test and a gynaecological exam.

[...]