[lbo-talk] Thoughts on Palin and Sexism

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Tue Sep 9 17:34:54 PDT 2008

At 10:08 AM -0700 9/9/08, Jordan Hayes wrote:

>>>I halfway think we should be having mandatory gun safety along
>>>with the sex ed in junior HS.
>>
>>I think that you ought to add in drug education as well
>

>And ferdogsake, will someone teach these kids to drive!?!

No, that's something that kids just need to be banned from, driving. That's really dangerous. Drugs, sex, guns, sure. They can't want anymore than that, surely they'll be willing to sacrifice driving cars for sex, drugs and guns? After, all, its for their own good as well as the safety of the rest of the population...

What am I saying!

OK, let the girls drive. They aren't quite so bad. The boys can drive after they turn 35, if they're good. Which they won't be after all those drugs and sex, not to mention having their eardrums damaged by 20 years of firing guns. (On top of the hearing loss caused by Ipods.)

Can we ban Ipods and mobile phones as well? Not just by kids, adults as well, they ought to know better.

Don't get me started...

Bill bartlett Bracknell tas