[lbo-talk] The 'BRIC' countries as a new 'pole' in the global order - A bubble trade?

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 19:51:07 PDT 2008

There is no question in my mind, of course, that the big, Western media companies are in total retreat and disarray - well, except Apple.

Clearly, the next race is to be the company (companies, open-source organization, whatever) that brings media power to the GLOBAL masses - on this we can certainly agree - 100%.

In my view, the challenge of all economic systems is to most-efficiently valorize the eternal tendency of human beings to create and do useful stuff. I think that I believe in your "development states" completely - like as an article of faith - but maybe I see them in a more anarcho-syndicalist context.