[lbo-talk] authentically working class

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 08:08:15 PDT 2008

----- Original Message ---- From: rayrena rayrena at realtime.net

I like how you went from talking about the horribleness of the Nazis to talking about how the world should be gotten rid of certain people.

And where exactly do you find the phrase "should be gotten rid of" in what I wrote (quoted below)?  I am sure you must be able to see a difference between a hypothetical statement and incitement to action, no?

Wojtek