[lbo-talk] authentically working class

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 04:45:27 PDT 2008

----- Original Message ---- From: shag shag at cleandraws.com

i was wondering what kind of data we have on political opinions among people living in sta vs suburbia vs urban areas - with breakdowns among them as to income, race. it seems to me that the most repulsive views i

[WS:]  That is a though one.  To run such an analysis on a nation-wide scale, one needs a really large sample, 60k or so, which is the sample size of the Current Population Survey (CPS).  I am not aware of CPS asking any opinon questions, though. The sample size of GSS is onl 1500 (effective size is even smaller than that.)

Wojtek