[lbo-talk] tax burden (was: authentically working class

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 08:30:44 PDT 2008

----- Original Message ---- From: Joseph Catron <jncatron at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org

You're the one complaining about the federal government using tax revenues from wealthier states to make public investments in poorer ones.

[WS:] I am not complaining about public investment but about hicks who benefit from those investments and then bitch about the gummint and taxes.

But in any case, Joseph, we seem to be far far apart on this.  If you do not like paying taxes, hate the gummint in Washington, and root for small town Amerika - go for the MacCain/Palin ticket.  I will go with my big city preference for 'liberal elites' personified by Obama.

Wojtek