[lbo-talk] authentically working class

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 08:49:07 PDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 12:22 PM, John Thornton <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

Welfare queens are a figment of right-wing fantasies yet people like Palin
> who take Govt. funds to improve their infrastructure (ice rinks and bridges)
> while simultaneously bad mouthing Govt. expenditures are real.

I can only imagine that those of you who are shocked and amazed that someone like Palin could simultaneously badmouth pork and rake it in have no personal experience with any level of government. Go spend some time in the hallways at your state capital, then come back and tell me how uniquely appalling such unprecedented hypocrisy is.

Or do you believe there are as many welfare queens driving Cadillac's as
> nuts like Palin?

By "nuts," I can only assume you mean politicians, or politicians dislike more than others.