[lbo-talk] Radio Schizo 64: The Final Solution

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 09:17:31 PDT 2008

Listen online at: http://tinyurl.com/3o4bpu Subscribe with iTunes: http://feeds.feedburner.com/radioschizo1

=========================

RADIO SCHIZO 64: The Final Solution Radio Schizo Week of Sept. 7, 2008 playlist

1. BOYD RICE - I'd Rather Be Your Enemy 2. PERE UBU - Final Solution 3. POISON IDEA - Feel the Darkness

4. ANAL CUNT - I Respect Your Feelings as a Woman and a Human 5. DEATH IN JUNE - The Only Good Neighbour 6. KILSLUG - Death Squad for You 7. NEW BOMB TURKS - I Hate People (live Osaka '95) (Anti-Nowhere League)

8. RED ARMY CHOIR - The Red Army is the Strongest

9. UNDER PRESSURE - Come Clean 10. DEATHCYCLE - Good Person = Bad American 11. HELLMOUTH - Praying for Plague 12. GBH - Vietnamese Blues 13. WORLD BURNS TO DEATH - Come and See 14. WARCRY - Deprogram

15. ALEX BARTHA'S HOTEL TRAYMORE ORCHESTRA - It Must Be Swell to Be Laying Out Dead

16. COLEMAN HAWKINS - I'll Be Glad When You're Dead, You Rascal, You

17. CARL DAVIS - The World at War

18. KILLING JOKE - The Death and Resurrection Show 19. THE NOW DEAD - No New Dawn 20. RIKK AGNEW - It's Doing Something 21. RUDIMENTARY PENI - Bequest / No Other Truth

22. TAGES - I Read You Like an Open Book

Listen or download as mp3: http://tinyurl.com/3o4bpu