[lbo-talk] Woman Auctions Off Her Virginity

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Sep 12 12:26:51 PDT 2008

> But it's not supposed to hit Austin so hard, is it? Anyone around
> Houston?
>
> Doug

joe no onan -- sometimes posted as budge. used to be on the Bad Subjects list years ago, too.

But I thought I heard on the radio that it wasn't going to be such a big deal, once it gets inland? The biggest problem will be the flooding. Make sure to stock up. You can use a dishwasher to store stuff - sometimes the washing machine works, if you have one.

Wished I'd followed through on the Hurricane Survival Guide and Cookbook -- how to make do when you go for weeks without electricity.

shag -- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws ('coz there's 5 million ways to kill a CEO)