[lbo-talk] I think of Houston when I hear, "Woman Auctions Off Her Virginity"

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 14:25:46 PDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Eric <rayrena at realtime.net> wrote:

> Hey, that's not fair. Houston's a pretty weird, complex place...

People tell me that. There really should be a guide of some sort, "A Guide Culturally Redeeming Houston." You've got a good start here: I'll have to save the e-mail for the references, thanks.

> I like Houston, which I think makes me evil in most Austinites' eyes.
> Dallas, on the other hand, is a complete and utter irredeemable shithole.

I don't think Houstonites are necessarily evil, but the only ones I know work for Corporate Law firms, the Chamber of Commerce and the big box store/Housing Development lobby so...