[lbo-talk] macho macho man

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 16 14:11:40 PDT 2008

Bush is a weenie frat boy who wouldn't last 15 seconds in a fight. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho however aptly demonstrates the future of the American Presidency. He can kick ass which is after all the most important task of the US President. Or it will be soon.

John Thornton