[lbo-talk] Palin bubble losing air?

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Sep 16 15:34:35 PDT 2008

On Sep 16, 2008, at 3:54 PM, Tayssir John Gabbour wrote:

> And after all, Palin [admittedly a lying pit bull bitch in lipstick]
> didn't begin one of the most important [actually the first
> important] speeches of her life with the inane:
>
> "With profound gratitude and great humility, I accept your
> nomination for the presidency of the United States."
>
> right after addressing some party Chairman, like it's communist China
> or something. ;)

Obama (who I strongly oppose) was addressing the convention that had just nominated him plus some 75,000 other people whose support had won him that nomination. His words were absolutely appropriate to the occasion.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos