[lbo-talk] Blood on the Floor Deepens

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Tue Sep 16 17:31:46 PDT 2008

Looks like the sovereign wealth funds and Eurobanks are powering up the satellite pulse weapons:

http://blogs.cfr.org/setser/2008/09/16/the-flight-from-risky-us-assets-continues

The trend began at least a month ago, but I strongly suspect there's a new element in the equation: the prospect of the MacChurian Candidate and Mrs. Paleiselin coming to power, the finest government that a low-rent Georgian thug and a braindead Alaskan oiligarchy can (and did) buy. My best guess is, Wall Street will twist painfully in the wind until the election, when it becomes clear which regime wins out -- neolib restoration, or neocon suicide.

-- DRR