[lbo-talk] macho macho man

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 17:56:08 PDT 2008

Shrub is actually famous for being sort of a meance to his Secret Service detail, challenging them to weikestunts and I do nto remember what all on the White house grounds. One of them even broke his leg in some kind of collsion caused by Shrub trying some kind of fratboy stunt.

He is also not holding up well under the strain of laying waste to the planet. He is A LOT grayer and less peppy looking than when he first took office. Back then MAYBE he held a candle to Putin, but Putin still goes on TV showing off his various athletic activities.

All McCain does to look fit and active is trot out his 96-yea-old mother and her twin sister. So the fact that men in his family tend to die in their 70's goes unnoticed except by those alarmed by his running mate, Miss Congeniality meets Frontier Butch.

The problem is that while Hockey Mom works for Sarah Palin, Obama CANNOT look too tough or he will trip people's scary black guy reflexes. I am not sure looking tough is a must though Obama could play up the able to go the distance look or line up some solid surrogates in teh background.

DC Seattle