[lbo-talk] Christian output

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:56:56 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Dwayne Monroe <dwayne.monroe at gmail.com>wrote:

> Forget that everlasting gobstopper of an argument: who's getting more
> done -- the Christians or the Seculars (Answer: neither!).

well, i don't think that was what she was after, either. i heard the question as about intellectual labor or theoretical work or something like that, but (a) maybe i misread, projecting my own insecurities, and (b) still an everlasting gobstopper . . .

> I want to
> know why in the Ozark Bioregion, Jim Davis' hood, the kitchen autarchy
> has declared a cold war on mushrooms, onions and garlic.
>
> <http://ozarkareacommunitycongress.org/answers>

um. wow.

this enquiring mind also wants an answer to that question.

> Here in the Pennsylvania Computronium Region
> (http://operationmaximumevil.org), our terrifying, self-cleaning
> kitchens are filled to the tippy top with all the onions, garlic and
> mushrooms we, and our transgenic pets, can eat.

alas, i'm getting server not found errors!

> Which is exactly as the gods we killed intended.

amen.