[lbo-talk] Palin bubble losing air?

Percival Myers permaceaem at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:54:27 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Shane Mage wrote:

> What insult?

Don't play at being innocent, it comes across as malicious and degenerate.

> Pit bull bitch in lipstick is her own self-description,

No it isn't. At least, the "bitch" part isn't and the "pit bull" part is arguable at best. "Bitch" is your unique contribution to what she actually did say. She described herself as a hockey mom, then compared hockey moms to pit bulls with lipstick; she didn't call herself a pit bull with lipstick, bitch or not. She pointed out that pit bulls lack lipstick.

I don't appreciate having to point this out to you, Shane, it feels like coming to Palin's defense in the matter. But my feelings of disgust towards you, for championing such a base tactic win out. There are plenty of real things to criticize her for without resorting to those sorts of contemptible, juvenile, personal attacks. So if you're going to persist, I'll take it as you admitting that you are incapable of more reasoned and reasonable discussion.