[lbo-talk] please contribute to my show!!

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:56:00 PDT 2008

Andy F:

I let them know it was entirely due to your podcast, but they didn't seem to leap at the info (like for market research).

I noticed that too, so I asked if I could acknowledge a specific show.

The rep said yes which was the opening to mention BtN, enjoyed via podcast.

I pledged all my present and future earnings, plus the GDP of Portugal. When the leprechaun asks: 'daddy, why don't I have shoes like other children?' I'll cough because of the fetid fumes from the rat burning stove and answer -- 'Daddy must hear Tariq Ali darling. Must. Hear. Tariq. Ali!'

.d.