[lbo-talk] Gallup Daily: Obama Now Leads McCain by 5 Points

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 09:39:21 PDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 12:30 AM, andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Given the Bradley effect that means Obama trails McCain by 2 points. That is in the margin of error, but Christ, so to speak, it shouldn't be this close. Why don't more people find the thought of President Palin absolutely blood-chilling?

Somehow the thought of her being president doesn't depress me quite as much as the thought that this many people are cool with, or even enthusiastic about the possibility. It's like I was explaining to my furriner housemate after the 2004 election: I'm not happy about the prospect of another four years of this, nor the reasons for it.

-- Andy