[lbo-talk] America today

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sun Sep 21 15:26:48 PDT 2008

> The MBTA, in my experience, seems to be one of the worst mass
> transit systems in any major US cities, and is a complete joke
> compare to mass transit systems in cities like Paris, London,
> or Toronto.

I think in London they call this "The Other Man's Grass" ...

I think the disdain had for a transit system is directly proportional to how much you have to depend on it. A friend who has lived in Paris for the past two years complains everytime he can about how much better the NYC subway is than the Le Metro :-)

/jordan