[lbo-talk] race costing Obama about 6 points

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 21:13:49 PDT 2008

Fuck. So the Bradley effect isn't going away. Put your money on McCain, and think about President Palin, she of the Rapturous theology, with her finger on the button.

Never mind the Courts and the agencies staffed with fascists from Regent University LS and Ave Maria LS. Or maybe just old Harvard-Yale-Stanford-Chicago stone reactionaries.

Just in case McCain lives out a term or two, we will have 12 to 16 more years of insane and destructive evil. Shooting ourselves in the head is too quick and clean a description of process. More like sawing our heads off with a rusty hacksaw, slowly, unless Prez. Palin decides to bring everything to bright flashing radioactive Rapturous end, helping God along a little. No doubt after banning abortion, rounding up and subjecting to extraordinary rendition and enhanced interrogation the Ayrabs, femiNazis, queers, perverts, and any loose commies she can find, arranging to have stoned to death adulterers, witches, and those who disrespect their father and mother, and otherwise doing the work of the vengeful and jealous God she adores.

I think I will get in touch with a Canadian immigration lawyer.

I really do not want to hear from the "it makes no difference, no lesser of two evils crowd."

We have every reason to be afraid. This is a terrible place.