[lbo-talk] Krugman weighs in, echoes Yves Smith

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Mon Sep 22 06:45:21 PDT 2008

On Sep 22, 2008, at 8:18 AM, Chris Doss wrote:

> I mean that a conscious decision was made to dismantle the Soviet
> Union by the Soviet government.

The ghosts of Tovarich and Madame Pugo comment: "Not by the Soviet government but by scoundrels put into power by the KGB nomenklatura in a triple-cross coup d'état." Putin responds: "That's all past. We need to look to the radiant future."

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos