[lbo-talk] Juan Cole electoral rant

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Sep 22 06:50:29 PDT 2008

THIS is the only part that got a rise out of me: "Note that Clinton had been talking about using the surplus to pay down the debt or to fix the looming crisis in social security." In fact I quit reading at tht point. After all, admitting, even publicizing, the myth of a social security crisis is what put Social Security in danger. Clinton is the Enemy here.

Carrol