[lbo-talk] Humor: REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Sep 23 15:21:15 PDT 2008

"Charles A. Grimes" wrote:

> > They will line up with Poulson and Bush and try to force their
> direction on Pelosi and Reed, who may very well cave in as usual...

This makes me sad. It is a way of avoiding reality -- the Democrats donn't cave in; they jubilannntly support legislation they believe in as much as the Republicans. They are plenty courageous; they are smart; they represent capital. To speak of them as "caving in"suggests that they are for the people at heart but just don't have the courage. Bull Shit.,

Carrol