[lbo-talk] Palin explains it all to Katie Couric

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:27:16 PDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> To provide an iota of a smidgeon of a defense of Palin, it's possible that she did have interaction with Russian authorities in Chukotka. Fishing and "native" issues and cross-border law enforcement and things like that.

Oh, I'm sure the potential for some relevant interaction is there. But could they have done something with that after that first interview? Like, didn't they even coach her to deal with somebody bringing up her that first response?

Glenn Greenwald seems to have a good take: she's no idiot, but what *does* she have going on?

<http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/09/25/palin/>

-- Andy