[lbo-talk] high school and lefties (Re: Palin explains it all to Katie Couric)

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 25 21:06:33 PDT 2008

Michael Pollak wrote:
> I apologized to masochists when Juan Cole used them as stereotyped
> metaphors because I knew we had them in the audience. But it never
> occurred to me we had ex-cheerleaders. Sorry about that.

Dude, you should have quit while you were only a little behind. It never occurred to you that someone who was once a cheerleader would be on this list? Why? Don't cheerleaders care about politics? Economics? Everything else discussed here? I'd throw you a rope but you're too deep that for that now. Good luck.

John Thornton P.S. You think any Ballet dancers ever read this list?