[lbo-talk] The Large Badloan Collider

martin schiller mart_schiller at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 17:54:26 PDT 2008

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:55:03 -0400 shag posted:

>(convo at another list):

Please provide me/we with a list of lists where interesting convos per your jdg live. I'm learning to hold your jdgmts in higher regard than eariler. I hadn't enough time to read bj before it disappeared, and I seldom feel that excited about participation here. I'd really be interested to read a critique of your experiences - a broad critique post finger lakes.

Unless you want to address feelings of entitlement - or that other stuff.

xx, martin