[lbo-talk] Guardian: "I'm a fascist, says AC Milan star Christian Abbiati"

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 19:18:09 PDT 2008

Seriously, I have no idea what this guy's politics are, but one cannot leap from someone being a Catholic and an Italian nationalist to the person being a fascist. It's silly, in the usual Guardian sensationalistic style.

GUARDIAN EXCLUSIVE: MICHAEL PERELMAN IS A STALINIST

Left-wing economist Michael Perelman says that he, like Stalin, appreciates Marx.