[lbo-talk] debate lingo

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 23:32:06 PDT 2008

Name-dropping: I want some tea leaf reading about who all McC is going to claim to know, how many millenia he is going to claim to have known them, and what pet names he uses to refer to them.

Wonder what the protocol geeks would say about references to "Misha" Saakashvili; even if I were President of a tiny geopolitical football, would I even WANT Wrinkly White Guy and the Cheerleader to refer to me that fondly?

BHO is two weeks younger than I am! Unless "Dr. Kissinger" were available to teach Jr. High civics, why would I need to have known him for 30 years?

I assume it will at least be up to Sarah Palin to handle God him/herself who probably taught her second grade or something.

DC