[lbo-talk] Nuclear pact with India gets Approval

parthasarathy kalalesrinivasaranga kalalepsarathy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 08:48:57 PDT 2008

It is US which ganged up against India way back to put in place an NSG. An American couple supplied nuclear data to USSR. It is China that proliferated nuclear technology and the bomb to Pakistan,in spite of the fact Pak at that time was in the US orbit as well.It is Pakistan which is in the proliferation ring. It is US that proliferated nuclear weapon to Israel. India violated the agreement with Canada and made bomb. So where is all this leading to? The entire game is nauseatingly scheming and untrust worthy. Lo! US discovers suddenly that India is a Democracy! India does not need this treaty really. It is a ruse to dump India into US camp! And they have succeeded! And sure it would be bipartisan in the US Congress! It is farcical to think India has retained the option to make bomb and that Condy assures supplies would cease the moment bomb is made. India may well wait for a breakthrough in its quest for Thorium based technology which is imminent in about eight years time. But then when are we going to appreciate that bomb is not a defence weapon? Terrorists may still make some bombs.. we just have to manage those contingencies

there is nothing to celebrate in this agreement.

-- paarthasarathy, Bangalore, India