[lbo-talk] NC mayor "just curious" if BHO is the antichrist

Mr. X from_alamut at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 09:40:12 PDT 2008

I live in a heavily Assembly of God city and there are fundi's galore here. So I have heard the Anti-Christ meme here frequently. Whenever I hear it or get email I use this as a counter-meme:

"If Obama is the anti-christ, the Palin is the Whore of Babylon...its in the book of revelations, look it up."

peace,

Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=141735   http://www.amazon.com/Shia-Imami-Ismaili-Muslims-Introduction/dp/1430315628/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218913605&sr=8-2