[lbo-talk] House rejects bailout

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Mon Sep 29 18:43:21 PDT 2008

On Sep 29, 2008, at 6:46 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Sep 29, 2008, at 6:25 PM, Shane Mage wrote:
>
>> And Doug Henwood is a petit bourgeois what?
>
> Crank, of course.
>
> And you? A retired Trotskyist-Veilikovskian of what class origin?
>
> Doug

The same as just about everybody else. Which gives me no right to throw cliches at anybody, least of all Ralph Nader who is fighting the good fight and speaking truth to and for millions of us.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos