[lbo-talk] Adolph Reed on the politics of the crisis

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Tue Sep 30 15:03:55 PDT 2008

=============================== Then what's the point of his gripe about "the ideological constraints that no one has been more significant in imposing than the Dems so many of these 'leftists' insist every two years that we have to vote for or else goblins will eat us"? Ah well, I guess he belongs to that part of the US left which abstains from electoral politics.