[lbo-talk] Marx without quotation marks

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:04:44 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:07 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Apr 1, 2009, at 10:49 AM, Alan Rudy wrote:
>
> I just realized... I'm kinda frustrated by the state of everything
>> today...
>>

> Only today? I feel like that every day!

sometimes my wife and boys help sometimes my students and studies help sometimes remembering my mom, my aunt and my grandad helps sometimes the St Louis Cardinals help (but, then again, there's always La Russa to deal with) sometimes The Stooges, Minutemen, or Replacements, Television, Sonic Youth, Giant Sand, Vic Chesnutt, Thin White Rope, Son Volt, The Black Angels and a couple others help other than that... I'm with ya, pissed all the time