[lbo-talk] Lunch in NYC, April 25, 2009, ~ 12pm (noon)

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Apr 1 19:21:52 PDT 2009

One last time:

http://crush3r.com/page/ihflyrswyo

Uncle Nick's Greek Cuisine (212)245-7992 747 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY http://unclenicksgreekrestaurant.com/index.php (thanks to M.Pollak for the suggestion. I have to see if I can make reservations).

If you would like to join us, please visit the URL above and let us know (or send me email).

Michael, Jerry, Chris, I will see you there at 12pm (Michael please note the time, I erroneously wrote 12:30pm in my comment on the site).

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself ;-) PeTA => http://peta.org/ Greenpeace => http://greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to read: http://platosbeard.org/