[lbo-talk] more end time news

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Apr 2 06:51:37 PDT 2009

Dennis Claxton also warned:

> This is really too much:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/02/arts/television/02ligh.html?_r=1&hp=&pagewanted=print

> CBS Turns Out ‘Guiding Light’

oh noes! when I lived in the sticks and could only get CBS, sometimes NBC, I used to watch that every day with my granny while sonshine napped. She called them "the stories". This *is* Holy Underoos End Times!

Haven't watched 'the stories' in ages, but I was reading the other day that, on one of them, the one with Susan Lucie (sp?), her daughter on the show was a Lezbean! And she got married on the show -- which was funny b/c Susan Lucie's character was married like 26.5 times.

shag