[lbo-talk] Marx without quotation marks

Philip Pilkington pilkingtonphil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:46:06 PDT 2009

> Well no, but we can enforce meanings - and resist corruptions of
> meaning. "Violence" is hardly a neologism that is still being defined.
> What is the point of having a large vocabulary if all the definitions
> are squishy and the words themselves are interchangeable? You are not
> secretly or unintentionally advocating Marklarism are you?
>

> <http://video.aol.com/video-detail/south-park-south-park-marvin-on-marklar/1999091525>

Okay, go for it. Try and impose the meanings of certain words on society. See if they catch on. By the way if you succeed I'd suggest you go into marketing, because if you can personally define meanings then I promise your career to be lucrative.

In fact if you could do so you could probably brainwash people into accepting Leftist ideology... so, be my guest, give it a go... enforce away... we'll have a revolution in weeks.