[lbo-talk] My Aristotle rant, was: Re: Glenn Beck breaks down in tears, blubbers on-air AGAIN

Philip Pilkington pilkingtonphil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:33:26 PDT 2009

Lastly, given that this is the LBO list, if the argument is that the immutables - immutable as they are - exist in the same form, with the same content, as before then what's so bad about modern society if we're really no different than anyone else and/or our forebears? Or is this a base-superstructure kind of argument where our collectively genuine, immutable and universal humanity is still in there and all we need to do is throw off the confusing ideological overlay forced on us by modern capitalism and return ourselves, go back to, our true essence?

Well, and I respect you for putting it forward in such a blunt form, I really do. Anyway:

There's no "essence" here. That's bullshit. And you know it!

Check the fucking stats my friend... Here's a list:

(a) Women

(b) Mexicans

(c) Blacks

Go on: check it... honestly.... I dare you.