[lbo-talk] Abolition of prisons (Was: Angela...)

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:55:08 PDT 2009

Your claim contradicts Bayes' theorem, among other things. It may well be that the cross-tabulations bear you out on this issue, but I still want to see them, since your reasoning is not correct.

> Since there's little variation by race and little by income, I doubt that
> cross-tabs by race and income would be very interesting.

-- "In the tender annals of Political Economy, the idyllic reigns from time immemorial ... the present year of course always excepted." -- A German refugee, circa 1867 --

http://epoliticus9.blogspot.com/