[lbo-talk] "I get so tired...

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 15:32:44 PDT 2009

...of trying to defend Texas. Fuck you Austin" is what a friend of mine wrote on another friend's Facebook page in response to this

<http://austinist.com/2009/04/03/various_austin_establishments_closi.php>

And I agree. I'm done. Austin's a racist shithole just like the rest of this state. Well, a racist shithole that is really excited about recycling and riding bikes. So, Doug and others who have asked to explain/justify this place, have at it, gorge yourselves. Like a pack of lions on a fresh elk. I won't stand in your way.