[lbo-talk] Christian Parenti responds

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 04:43:13 PDT 2009

Thanks, my decision not to send a similar note, pertaining to the misreading of Carrol, and equal prickicism of the mis- or always unsympathetic readers who take moderate positions to ridiculous and then inflexible extremes, came from an inability to formulate it beyond "Physician, heal thyself." -A ********************************************************* Alan P. Rudy Visiting Associate Professor Dept. Sociology, Anthropology and Social Work Central Michigan University 124 Anspach Hall Mt Pleasant, MI 48858 517-881-6319