[lbo-talk] Christian Parenti responds

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 07:23:18 PDT 2009

What is your evidence that without poverty, racism, and the drug war, there would be "incredibly small" numbers of criminals?

They would certainly be much smaller numbers, but "incredibly small" I doubt, considering the existence of white, middle and upper class criminals in the United States. Hey, speaking of your baby-raping canard, as if people who molest children did not exist, some of them are, in fact, baby rapers.

Incidentally, did I say anything about wanting to preserve the "US prison-industrial complex"? No, I did not. I said I wanted to preserve incarceration.