[lbo-talk] Christian Parenti responds

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Wed Apr 8 08:48:48 PDT 2009

Is there an organized abolitionist movement in the US - that is, does it have a website? publications? national office? chapters? etc. - or is it just an ideal subscribed to by some left-wing intellectuals? I'm not referring to organizations calling for prison reform but to organizations calling for the outright abolition of imprisonment as proposed on this list.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt" <lbo4 at beyondzero.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:18 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Christian Parenti responds