[lbo-talk] Prisons and the Left

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:11:30 PDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Politicus E. <epoliticus at gmail.com> wrote:

I agree that such an inference is not strictly speaking a logical
> consequence, but you are the one here that is naive. The following
> news report is a good illustration of this.

The report names two people who didn't even exhibit antisocial tendencies off the job, but rather let their on-the-job violence get a little out of hand. I think I could come up with more convincing anecdotes from memory, but what would that establish? If I Lexis Nexis'ed and compiled a comprehensive list of, say, kindergarten teachers, who had done horrific things, in or out of the classroom, would that prove anything, other than that I have too much time on my hands?